Sunday, May 07, 2006

Randy Wicker Reporting on Disinformation

I'm not the only vlogger who is trying to document the changes in our country and world. Randy Wicker is a man of many interests. He is interested in giving voice to a diverse population.

At the very least Randy gives me information I normally don't have easy access. This allows me to make up my own mind. That is the true spirit of democracy.

Is preventing conception murder? Randy has recorded a presentatation on how certain groups are trying to influence their beliefs on the pharmacy profession. If you have the time, check out his post where Marin Gillis, Ph.D explains about particular disinformation activites of the religious conservative right.

http://randywickerreporting.blogspot.com/2006/05/drug-laws-binding-pharmacists-part-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment