Saturday, July 01, 2023

AudioMo Captioned Audio - Day 6

When I participated on Twitter, there was a way to upload a caption audio (video) file to the service.

All of the participants were there so I didn't need to use YouTube. 

Also, it restricted me to a certain amount of time and I do like the square shape 1:1 aspect ratio.


Well, on Mastodon at the time of posting this, has size limits on what you can upload. Some servers say 40MB. My server was closer to 5MB.

If I made the video low resolution I could squeak it on the post page.

This video is not on YouTube. Old school Blogger will allow me to upload and post a video to the blog.

I think it counts toward my storage. The sound is off by default. Good thing it is captioned.

You can press the speaker to hear my voice.

Anyway, this is an explainer text audio about why I use captioned audio.


AudioMo is an international celebration of personal audio however you define it. You can do one day or thirty. 

It happens in the month of June. Folks are participating via Mastodon, Twitter and perhaps even BlueSky. If your portal has a means of searching, you can find it via the #AudioMo tag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment