Saturday, July 01, 2023

AudioMo Captioned Audio - Day 5

Frankie, America never got the chance to know you. Benny Hill beat you to it. 

And he was old school vaudeville. They could get the joke even if they couldn't understand the context of it.

I think I discovered Frankie by accident. I saw a clip of Up Pompei and scratched my head in confusion. So many double and triple innuendos that you needed a calculator to keep up.

Hmm. Come to think on it. No, I don't think PBS would have been able to air this show. 


This is more of a fleshed based cartoon. Nothing changes, whole lot of action but in the end, everything is put to right by our hero.

AudioMo is an international celebration of personal audio however you define it. You can do one day or thirty. 

It happens in the month of June. Folks are participating via Mastodon, Twitter and perhaps even BlueSky. If your portal has a means of searching, you can find it via the #AudioMo tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment