Sunday, December 09, 2018

Trying to Erase Me Will Not Work

I have learned not to responded to each and every dumb ass thing the ignorant belch. Not enough hours in a day.



Let's just say that I've been reading comic books, graphic novels and sequential art for a very long time. 

Longer than some of the craptacular haters have been alive.

I read when I wanted to. I read when it was not cool. I read when my soul told me I needed another infusion of a super hero because I didn't have any near by.

And yet we have grown men telling others that women don't read comic books and they never did. 

There was no such thing as a girl nerd. There was no such thing as a life long female fans of comic books.

Let this be my marker to the haters that want to pretend that they know the past, present and future.

You don't.
You can't even see past your own fears.

Excelsior!



No comments:

Post a Comment