Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Where Can I Go?

I was just messing around, trying to find something to soothe my fiscally challenged mind and I stumble into a music web site that mentioned a collaboration between Ben Harper and the Five Blind Boys of Alabama.

Now I've heard of Ben Harper but I was practically raised on the gentlemen from down south so I had to take a quick look at Harper's web site http://www.benharper.net to see what he was up to.

Had the pleasure of viewing a mini-documentary that gave a taste of the recording process and how the senior generation influences and inspires the young. The mini-docs are in Windows Media and Real Player format. Even those on dial up can catch a grove.

Plus you can grab a taste of some of the tunes that will be on the CD.

Mighty tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment