Tuesday, December 13, 2022

One Breath at A Time

Never let it be said that I don't have a thing for gizmos. I like things that help people communicate. 

This is a online app called Jiitter.Video. It helps you to make gifs and videos. The good thing about it (and I'm serious) is that it limits you to 60 seconds.



Image of woman performing a meditation practice .

It is designed to help you quickly make motion graphics, text animation and moving doo-dads.

I like it because it is not freaking After Effects. No disrespect intended. 

After Effect is a great program. Wonderful but stiff learning curve, the cost is high and I have yet to make time to learn how to work with it.

Because I haven't got any time.

Anyway, this service allows me to tippy toe into it.

So I'm making small baby steps of progress. 

Like I should be doing because I do not know how to do the whiz bang kinda stuff.

I want to make visuals to help inform folks about stuff.

That has been a long time goal.

I might be getting close to making something...acceptable.

The reason I like the limitation is that with other software that does similar stuff I get lost or overly hyped on what I could do. 

Two hours later, I haven't done a thing because I don't know how.

This rascal limits the duration of the video or gif. If you want more you can have it. 

Sixty seconds at a time.

This means I have to figure things out before I can go forward. 

Now they do have templates and a person with a lick of talent could knock something out in ten minutes. 

I only have a shred of it so it takes me longer.

That is okay. 

I want to teach with it. Not to make a knock off of a soda pop commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment