Friday, May 02, 2008

Teddy Pendergrass - The Finally Friday Freakout

Yes in-deed, it is Friday evening and it was a long day. But I just got back from dinner with a friend who made me have a margarita with salt on the rim and dinner. I feel much better.

Now she was lusting after the waiter, on account he was a tasty treat. I dunno. I wanted the full meal kinda man. Someone like, oh maybe this guy:



Ladies, (and interested men folks) go fetch some Two Buck Chuck and enjoy the dulcet tones of Teddy Pendergrass. I would love to find out where folks are finding these videos. I thought anything from the late 70s - early 80s were impossible to find.

I know some of the stuff is coming from Europe, or lost time checks from local dance shows. I don't where this one came from but it is a beauty. It so perfectly captures what Teddy did to an audience. Now I'm thinking this is from Europe because the ladies are way too quiet.

Status Report on The New System

Well it is stable. Trying to find the serial numbers and software keys to unlock programs I bought. I had a bad habit of not always printing out those kind of receipts. Cheers to Tech Smith for making it easy for me to re-install Snag-It.

The others I got to dig up proof that I purchased the products. Well the video freeze out is almost over. Soon as I get the serial number of one of my video editing programs I'll be good to go. As an added bonus cuz I don't want Teddy singing by his lonesome lets do this; presenting Miss Barbara Mason followed by the Three Degrees



Remember, if you are going to upchuck the Chuck, Stay Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment