Monday, January 28, 2008

Doo Dah Redux Number 2 Senor Groucho

Ok, 6:45pm. Change of plan. I'm letting serendipity take over. I find a good bit and I'm gonna slap a title on it and upload. Expect wild swings of coming and going. This is a bad work flow but I've got to hunker down and face the unthinkable, cleaning the fridge.



First up is Senor Groucho, the Sax Man. You try blowing a sax and toting your own float. Is he really blowing? Does it matter? Dude had to pull his own float down Raymond onto Colorado Blvd and then up Fair Oaks. Yowser!

***
Well it has been a little more than a week since my last post. I'm editing as fast as I can. I'm looking for my footage of folks pelting the Pope with tortillas.


I don't support pelting anybody with tortillas but there are a lot of Ex - C's that saw an opportunity and took it.

Now this guy, I dunno cause a bit of a fuss. It might have been the water gun he was packing or something about that lip action he had going on. Be back soon.

For more info on the Pasadena Doo Dah Parade visit http://www.pasadenadoodahparade.info

Technorati Tags

Semanal08week4

No comments:

Post a Comment