Monday, May 29, 2006

World Can't Wait - Speaking With Tony

I met Tony at the L.A. Times Festival of Books gathering. On one of the pathways there were tables of people and causes. Most were asking for donations, support or just a pause long enough to give the speech. Tony belongs to the Los Angeles chapter of World Can't Wait - Los Angeles. They are planning a huge grassroots meeting on October 5, 2005.




This is the QuickTime Version.
He had some interesting materials at his table so I ambled on over and starting talking. I did record a lot more video but I have to work out a way to record people who are taller than me.

I have trouble keeping their whole head in the frame. So a lot of our conversation I felt was not usable. I'm gonna have to start bring a step ladder or something.

For more information about the group and the October 5, 2006 event visit http://www.worldcantwait.net

No comments:

Post a Comment