Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Wee Bit Of Blogger Bother

You may have noticed that some of the images that link to videos are not appearing. Blogger is having major problems with automated blog spammers and low life humans who are infecting blogs with their crap.

In an attempt to stop such activites they are also cutting off my access to the location where I store photos. I have to find a safe place and re-link a bunch of photos. This will take time that I have not got unless I want to forgo sleep.

You really don't want me to do that. I get really cranky. The links still work just the photos are not appearing. Bummer.

Thanks for understanding.

5:43 p.m. update:

I swear - for three days no photos. I make the following post and "poof" they are back. Its enough to make me want to suck on some funny juice. You don't really want me to do that either. Never mind. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment