Friday, March 11, 2016

I am I little woodzy - I was a good girl tody

Update: You know how people say you shouldn't drink and drive?  The same could be said for blogging after being drugged to have your tooth extracted.

I'm going to clean up spelling and stuff but I was so out of my head when I typed this that I don't remember doing it. 

**********

I just got back from the dentist. He listen to me. I told him my situation with other dentists.

He said he could treat me. I had to believe him, I had no choice.

My mind and mouth are still funny. I took 3x my medication than I should.
It was the only way.

Plus, I got the Novocain so it was a two for one special.

The dentist was cute. That always helps.
My mind is numb and I am really tired. So are my lips and cheeks.

I am the living incarnation of I have no-mouth and I must scream.

It is raining hard

My lips are numb.

I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment