Monday, April 06, 2009

Letting Ideas Find You - Videoblogging Week 2009

Sometimes an idea will walk up to me and stick like static. I had to do three things at once today. This idea was waiting for me to see it. It made my day easier. It is a two for one deal, I get to tell you how to find an idea when you are blocked and point folks to a reliable resource.


I'm on mission and never mind I violated my self-imposed rule of no more than five minutes yakking time. I'll see what I can do in the edit but I feel good about this post.

I mentioned in the video a good resource to help break up a writing or video block is the Federal Citizen Information Center where you can read about all kinds of topics and find credible information. You don't have to cite the AP. (Sorry, they are kicking up again as newspapers disappear daily.

I hate doing Talking Head videos, by the way. Reminds me of too many things to recount, like grammar school flashbacks. Anyway, two videos down, five to go!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment