Sunday, June 04, 2006

Policy Protest At South Pasadena Farmer's Market

The Gold Line Poets got off the train at Mission station to meet folks at the South Pasadena Farmer's Market. As you walked from the train station this was the first thing that you would have seen. I don't care what side you stand on so long as you are peacefully articulating you point of view.



This is the QuickTime Version

This is the Windows Media Video Version


It just so happens that there are more people on the political left that I encounter than people on the political right. And seeing how I am not exactly welcomed in those places where the political right hang out at – which I have no idea what those places are cuz I never see any invitations, grass roots meetings, flyers, or people on the corner demonstrating their faith and support of the current administration's policies.

It might be geography. It might be I hang with the wrong crowd. I have a feeling it might be some of those places that have $300 to $1,000 a plate chicken dinners. (Do they serve chicken at those dinners?) It might be the type of events that require high heels. My flat feet would be yelping before I got out the door. But should I happen to stumble into a public, Los Angeles specific conservative, right leaning event I promise to give equal time and consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment