Tuesday, November 01, 2005

2,007 Soldiers Vigil On Brand and Broadway Vigil - Part 2

I was having trouble trying to find the time to do this. I don't think enough people, even to this day truly understand the mess we as a country have created.

Maybe the moment has passed. The event is over and forgotten except for a few videos on my hard drive. I was feeling time pressured. I have to study, do laundry, work, write, investigate, research new purchases, be a human being in under 24 hours a day.
Who other than the mother that just lost her child or the spouse holding an empty hole in their soul, really cares?

Then I just heard that seven more young people died in Iraq.
I guess I still care. Millions do.



I'm not so tired now. This is the least that I can do to try to remind people that war has a price tag greater than the national debt. This is going to cost us dearly. We haven't a clue as to how much.

Do the best you can, stock up on can goods, build your water supply. Change is coming. Speak out against this dark night of the soul.

This is the link to the QuickTime Dial-up version.

No comments:

Post a Comment