Friday, March 21, 2014

Double Nickles and A Penny

Oh my. This is not a bad day. It is ok. I'm fine. It is just that I am older. Maybe a touch wiser but I don't feel any burst of wisdom. I need a couple of gallons of the stuff. I seem to get it in droplets.

A few days ago I turned my shoulders and felt this twang thing. It lasted but a second. I remembered it for hours. What did I do? Did I walk too much? Not enough? Maybe it is the potassium thing? Or the magnesium thing? Maybe I slept crooked?

Maybe it is "you need to keep your lips from any form of chocolate" thing?

What you not so old people need to know is that you will carry your 15, 30 and 45 year old person with you as you age. I still wanna do the Time Warp again. I was on the front lines of One Nation Under a Groove. I will always want to Shout and kick my heals up.




But there will be some days I just don't feel like it.  And that is ok. But on the days when I do want to Shout you should get out of my way and let me get to flapping. You can laugh at me but I am still here.

All of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment