Friday, December 31, 2010

Aint Got No on the Finally Freakout Friday

It is a time of reflection and moving forward. What have we got? What have we lost?

I had a scare a few weeks back. In the middle of it I wondered if I truly contributed more than I have taken from this life. The answer is, I could do better.

I have to make choices that will take me into uncharted lands and people. Not that I shy away from such possibilities but I need to make more of an effort not to be complacent.



I also need to kick the gratitude thing up a notch or two. By word and by deed. This is a musical reminder from Miss Nina Simone who had a way of making her point in 88 keys.

For me 2011 means going forward but with no resolutions I'll do it or I won't. But I'm willing to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment