Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Got Back on the Finally Friday Freakout

I've got orange marmalade and leftovers in the refrigerator. I really like to mix food together. My derriere is not all fast food. Nope. I stuff it with veggies, pasta and other assorted food items.

Yet even I would draw the line at a Twinkie diet. And by Twinkie I really mean Chocodiles. Or Ding-Dongs. Chilled, of course.



And then I find this video. Merciful heavens. I've heard of cultural appropriation but this cuts the cake. As a funny parody example. I don't even like Gilbert & Sullivan musicals. I tried but meh, not for me.

But I get it. The source video is from the movie The Pirate of Penzance and the musical adaptation, well go visit Mike Hightower if you want more of the same.



In the spirit of equal time for those us with the amp in vamp and roll in the stroll I convey to you the original Sir Mix A Lot version of Baby Got Back.

Me, I wonder if you can mix Orange Marmalade with pasta?

No comments:

Post a Comment