Friday, August 13, 2010

Beautiful Tree on the Finally Friday Freakout

Cleaning out the junk, the old e-mail and the things I missed the first time I found an e-mail from Jon Blecher. I don't know who Jon is or how he got my e-mail address. Maybe he noticed the music posted on the blog or something.

Anyway, I wanted to post music. I needed something non-toxic. This is Rain Perry singing Beautiful Tree.



This song is the theme for a television program called Life Unexpected. I clicked the link to view the video before I read anything about Rain. I was gonna like it or not. I went back to the e-mail. Yep, she has been knocked about a bit. Had challenges that would make me cringe.

And yet like most of us she gets up and does what she has to do. Like go to work on Monday.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment