Monday, July 05, 2010

Rory Sutherland at TED - Sweat The Small Stuff

I was explaining to a friend about the TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) conferences, the main one and the spin-offs.

This is a talk by Rory Sutherland talking about how solutions to problems don't always need a blunt force effort to effect change.



I have to pace myself cuz I'd OD on trying to consume all of the talks, even the ones I don't have a clue about what they are talking about; this one is no problem but some of the science videos are killers. Entertaining but they can make you feel a bit small in the cranium.

This post is also dedicated to my friends who keep asking why I don't turn on my television set or subscribe to cable. I am not against advertising to support television programs. I am against bad programs and constant commercials both within and outside of the program.

I don't like bone stupid TV all of the time. I can do 3% stupid. I need something for the other 97%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment