Saturday, May 08, 2010

Ina's Video on What Women Really Need

I do understand that there is a portion of the population who needs chemical assistance with the hydrologics but it ain't me. For one specific person take you pill pushing behind someplace that has a penis. I do not have one, okay?

Being that I am solution orientated I want to heap increase the natural and pleasurable friction between partners. In order to stem the perceived need and fear of not getting any on-going action, I bring to you men folk words of wisdom from Ina Mlekush who will help some of you guys to stop worrying about the plumbing but instead being in the moment.



For those of a delicate nature, Ina does use words that you might not want to have resonating in the office. NSFW if you catch my drift.

Now as I have just learned from Ina, Menfolk feel the need to be doing stuff. We can work this out. Here is some of the stuff you fellas need to consider doing.



In the interest of equal time and because we all could stand a little touch-up of technique this is what the men folks want from us.

2 comments:

  1. A woman after my own heart.
    Check out tantrachair.com
    I'm planning on getting one before too long.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I like the shape of the chair. Works for single and couples play.

    Now if the company could provide an on-call corporeal accessory that can be customized to each persons preferences that would be cool too.

    I suspect that is not legal but one can hope. I like that this is an older woman who is speaking frankly on her experience and views.

    ReplyDelete