Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Music and Art at One Colorado - Day 3 Videoblogging Week 2010

Music is powerful. It pulled me into the Pasadena Student & Faculty Art Show that was happening at One Colorado. This is a short clip on following the music and seeing where it leads you.



Here is the thing. I know many artists are sensitive about having their work recorded. I should have moved in closer to some of the work but I was in non-confrontation mode. I have to say some of them didn't seem like they wanted anything but a sale.

It is understandable.

I don't know who the musicians are but they are probably students at the California College of Music or so the sign said in back of the group.

Three days of videoblogging completed and five to go. To find others who are vlogging this week go to Twitter and use the hash tag #VBW2010

No comments:

Post a Comment