Sunday, March 21, 2010

Everyday Looper or I Don't Need It But I Want It Just the Same

I really don't want an iPhone, iTouch or that other thing. I don't need it. But this, this app for the iPhone had me teetering. Wavering with gadget lust.


EveryDay Looper - Les Ramens -
Uploaded by eulgadjo. - See the latest featured music videos.

It really helps that I'm taking my time deciding on a smart phone. Cuz if I was a person of impulse I'd be running to the Apple store on the other side of town. The photo, recording and other applications are much more of interest to me than the dang iPhone.

If I could get and iPhone without a phone contract that would be cool. Or stupid because I think that is what the iTouch is for - people like me. Nope. Can't do it.

But if I did maybe I could so stuff like this, this is Mark Hopper looping in the kitchen:



Must fight the App Lust. Must.

Scuze me while I engage in heavy deep breathing. I'll be back.
Hat tip to AppScout.

1 comment:

  1. I love this app, so much fun to play with. I had some downtime a couple weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIziJmWHBpE

    ReplyDelete