Monday, March 29, 2010

Absolute's I'm Here Trailer by Spike Jonze

It is funny how things turn out. A post about a message that I wasn't acceptable to a guy because I was older was syndicated by BlogHer. If you haven't already you should check out the 30 minute movie by Spike Jonze that he did for Absolute Vodka.



The movie was shot in Eagle Rock which is in the northeastern section of Los Angeles with known landmarks between the Eagle Rock Plaza and Pasadena. I liked it because in our rush to become cyborgs there is still a spark of need and for touch.

If robots and automatons can find love maybe there is hope for the organics.

Now I'm not saying you totally have to suspend you thinking skills here. There are plot holes and questions that when you think about it don't make sense.

Then again, ain't that the way love goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment