Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colors After the Rain In Pasadena

I miss recording and shooting video. I miss taking photos too so this past Saturday I did something about it. I had cabin fever so I needed to go outside.



What I noticed was that it was very bright and clean, the buildings, the colors and I wanted to take a moment to really look at the colors that were popping out. I used my trusty Kodak Zi6 with the intention of shooting video but it just so happens that photos did a better job of showing the colors. I love this camcorder. I love almost any camcorder but I do have high affection for my Zi6.

The photos were not tweaked or color adjusted. The music is called SunSpark and is it from Dan-O at DanoSongs.com I'm working on a tutorial screencast to explain the process.

1 comment:

  1. Every movements of the video is really lovely ... but most probably i like the water's scene.. looks fabulous...

    ReplyDelete