Friday, December 25, 2009

We Are One on the Finally Friday Freakout

One more week and time slips into a new decade. Well, yes. I suppose so. I was burnt out on the whole holiday thing three weeks ago. It was like I was forced into acceptance when I only wanted to be a by-stander.

It was like being made to go to a party and I just was not in the mood. The party came to me anyway. I couldn't sneak out the door. It wasn't as bad as I'm making it out to be. Some people had it rough road this year. This wasn't that kind of time for me and I am grateful.

It is a good day when you can spend part of it watching episodes of Red Dwarf I never got to see.



So, to close it the day here is a little bit of Maze and Frankie Beverly. I just wanted peace in all it manifestations. Maze featuring Frankie Beverly.

I gotta remember to buy a CD or something. I had a cassette but I played it so much I shredded the thing. Miss them much.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment