Friday, November 06, 2009

Town Without Pity on the Finally Friday Freakout

The week ended kinda rough. People in denial of something being very wrong. People killing other people. Still more denial of what we know to be true because the lie is louder.

Maybe we are living in towns without pity. Is it all just about the me and my own?



I first heard this song on the radio. I'm sure it was playing on the "other" radio station when WDAS AM signal stopped broadcasting on Sunday evening. I really liked story songs as a teen so if the story was good I generally did not care about music genre.

I never saw Gene Pitney's perform until I found this video. I have a VHS copy of movie, The Man That Shot Liberty Valance and I was gronking on that song too. I have to find out more about his music catalog when I get the chance.

Enjoy, and catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment