Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Korean BBQ Festival & Cook Off - Summer of Staycation 8

'Cue? as in BBQ? A festival about the smell, the smoke and dare I say it, the joy of eating hot juicy seasoned meat? Er...to my veggie and vegan friends, skip this post.

I'm an Omnivore and I do slip over to the dark side every now and again. I did buy snow peas and carrots yesterday. It is a process, okay? I might not even make it over there, I'd have to take four buses or a train or two on a Saturday. It is supposed to have some serious K-BBQ masters though. I do like pickle Kimchi.

Where was I? Oh yeah on Saturday, August 8th from 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM there will be a Korean BBQ Festival in Koreatown or thereabouts. The skivvy on the location is:

Parking Lot at The Summit on 6th
3223 West 6Th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90020

I got the scoop from Yelp with the details on Facebook.

I don't do Facebook. Sorry. No. Not even for potentially good to excellent'Cue.

To be specific, the Festival is free but if you want to scarf upper level Korean Beef Tacos you need to bring cash money.

Hey I do what I can but for $5 - $7 you can wrap your mouth around something hot.
In a culinary way of course. This is a family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment