Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Craziest from Transom.org

There is a power in words and those that love them. I'm not a Scrabble head but I did use it as a healing tool at one time. Yeah, this is going to be hard to explain.

Well, not really. I need to focus on something other than myself. This is tough when you are by yourself. But not impossible. I had an older version of the computer game called Scrabble. The legal store bought one. I used it to improve my vocabulary and cuss out the computer when it beat me with a word I didn't know. This took my mind off of my troubles.


So while I was looking for a diversion I found this video from Liz Dubelman. It is a
Flash Animation movie but if you close your eyes you would understand everything.

And even if the video doesn't play the whole way through the first 2:41 seconds will affirm that there are better people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment