Saturday, May 23, 2009

Warp11 Baby - She'll Makes It So

It is a cleaning, web surfing, creating and relaxing weekend for me. I need to be nice to myself, in fact it is a spoil myself silly weekend on the Stoop. I'm doing what I want to do, not what I have to; say hallelujah, come on get happy! I ain't got to work on Monday.

Oh yeah! To the matter at hand. Want to give a hat tip to Violet Blue for leading down the path of Trek inspired music, created by a band called Warp11. This is fine ditty known as She'll Make It So



Not my usual musical genre but I like it, music has got a good fun vibe and It Is Star Trek Damnmit!

The deal with the Universe is I do one thing for the home, one for my body and then I play on the Internet for x amount of time. Soon as I get a handle of those pesky BX codes the blog will get spruced up too. Full speed ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment