Wednesday, November 12, 2008

VloMo08 - Day 11 Panasonic SDR-S10

I recorded this about a year ago and forgot about it. Being too judgmental I guess. My Panny has become my everyday camera and I do like how it works. Starts fast, with no fumbling with waiting for it to focus. Even the 640x480 still photos look good.


I'm also testing out the upgrade to Ulead Visual Studio Pro X2. Something weird tho, when I tried to export in WMV format it keep reducing the size. I'd tell it 640x480 and it gives me a postage stamp video. I tell it to save in an iPod format and it bloats out a 101MB file. Yikes!

But there are features that I do like about this version so it I have to remember that. I just haven't had time to download the manual to see what I'm missing or doing the hard way. I don't like that I'm locked into certain sizes. Proprietary formats, feh!

It is (Inter)National Videoblogging Month 2008 aka VloMo08. One video a day for 30 day. I did do one yesterday and it is posted on Vimeo but it is pathetic. It was an act of desperation so I'll spare you.

If you want to see what the other folks are doing, and they are doing amazing things by the way, you can check out the Vlomo08 Mefeedia Channel or check out the gang at VloMo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment