Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Andy, Ron and Henry - Stepping Out In Character

I don't know what to think about this. Seriously. I appreciate that everyone has a voice. Certainly these actors and the characters they portrayed on television are embedded in our collective pop culture history.

See more Ron Howard videos at Funny or Die


I am move moved by how passionate people on all sides of the political spectrum feel about this election. I hope after the election we are still equally motivated to get in their and begin to do the hard work of restoring our nation. That isn't a political act, that would be one of community.

So I'm going to let the fellas have their say as I get ready for work.

Mercy, this election is gonna drive political scientists and historians nuts.
h/t Huffington Report

No comments:

Post a Comment