From September 13th to the 28th people of all faiths and nationalities are going to lift up their voices beyond their 2nd chakras. For those of you on the frugal side or have a severe lack of disposable income not to worry. Many of the events are free or donation based.
Here is your starter set:
- For this weekend you can hang with the Haramokngna as they present Songs for the Fall Equinox in La Canada
- You also have Canciones del Alma at the Museum of Latin American Art
- The Music and Shadows of Bali at the Center for the Arts in Eagle Road
- From the Sea to the Sky, Music from Indonesia, Tibet and United State at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena
- Rhythms for Peace at St. James Presbyterian Church in Tarzana