Sunday, September 28, 2008

Doing The Numbers - I'm A Number 5

I was over checking out Lovebabz blog and she had taken the quiz. I like this kinda stuff so I hopped over to the What Number Are You Quiz. This is what came up:




You Are 5: The Investigator



You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.

You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.

Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.

You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.

At Your Best: You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world.

At Your Worst: You are reclusive, weird, and a bit paranoid.

Your Fixation: Greed

Your Primary Fear: Being useless or incompetent

Your Primary Desire: Being competent and needed


Other Number 5's: Bill Gates, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Bjork, and Stephen Hawking.



Now it isn't that far off the mark. The reclusive/weird part, yeah but I'm working on it. The reclusive. The weird is ingrained and that ain't changing anytime soon.

Open minded? I try to be open except when I'm bullheaded. I'm a work in progress.

Skills to lead the world? Naw, I hereby promise not to run for any public office or in any way be thought of as a politician. The mere thought sends shivers.

Fixation; Greed. Okay, I had a choice between Greed and Lust. I would have chosen lust but due to circumstances beyond my control I'm not in the mood. I'm not greedy but I have to stay out of electronic and photography stores for a while.

I don't need anything. Well maybe one of those small Internet notebook computers but I don't really need it. I just want one. And maybe a Nikon D40, 50, 60, 80 or D90. Seriously there are some sweet digital cameras. Okay, I cop to greedy.

Because I have been thinking about life and death lately I am concerned about living a useless life. Useless meaning I'm just sucking up air and not doing more to add something positive to the planet.

I know that I doing what I am able to do at this time. Maybe I should do more. I can do more. But I want to know before crossing into the twilight that I honored my desires and intentions. The bucket list is heavy on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment