Saturday, August 02, 2008

Joy Nash - Teach On Sister

This has been said before. Many women have spoken these words but Joy puts it out there with humor, fun and self confidence. Do not let the haters and the size zero marketers get you down, don't shop where you are not wanted and live, baby live!



Personally I wouldn't have called her fat but then I saw a section of the video and yeah, she's got a belly. We ought to make all junior high school girls of all sizes watch this before they look at another episode of anything on the CW.

Um, I just learned it has been up for at least a year with 14,000 comments. I'm always late to the party but at least I got a taste. Rock on Joy!

Forward, my sisters, forward!

Hat tip from Bitch Ph.D

3 comments:

  1. Man, I love that video! I haven't seen it for awhile - thanks for posting it so I have an excuse to watch the glory again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen it either, so thanks. What a "joy" she is. love your blog, too. I'll be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i do loved the video! yeah, she's got a belly. We ought to make all junior high school girls of all sizes watch this before they look at another episode of anything on the CW.I have not seen it either.What a joy.I will be back for sure.
    ___________________________________
    sarah

    Crack Cocaine

    ReplyDelete