Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rally Spirit With Mayor Norma Torres

One thing I occurred to me was that I usually don't get to hear politicians say their whole spiel. This isn't something that is usually encouraged because they can yack on for a spell or two.


But with televised sound bites you rarely get to hear the full context of their speech unless you are in the room. Now I'm not naive, just because you are in the room doesn't mean you are going to hear solid talk. It just means you have the opportunity.

The other thing that occurred to me is that I rarely hear from Latina politicians. I didn't even know that Pomona had a Latina mayor. So let me introduce to you Mayor Norma Torres and by extension, the California earthquake stomp. She is making her case why she think Obama is the one.

Technorati Tags


Semanal08week6

No comments:

Post a Comment