Sunday, February 24, 2008

Construction - A Shot of Los Angeles

Maybe I should quit this vlogging thing. There, I said it. I don't mean it but sometimes it is frustrating. The idea in my head and the execution does not always match.

I want to tell stories. I want to show stories. I want to show a bit of video and let you make your own stories.



There are days when I have to be the grown up and I get so tired of that. What am I saying, I've never liked it. I don't mind being an adult. I like being a woman, you couldn't pay me enough to relive my childhood and teen years. But being the grown up sometimes means you can't take the opportunity to see the life around you.

Last Tuesday I got that chance. So for the next couple of posts I want to show you what I saw when I opened my eyes and saw hidden in plan sight views of downtown Los Angeles. So this is your opportunity to take time and just watch, see what you can see.

I've missed three weeks of making videos because of duties and responsibilities. I have to find a way. You'd think I'd have this figured out by now. It keeps changing. I keep changing. Ok, if you have every read "Writing Down The Bones" you will understand what I am getting at. If not, no worries.

Technorati Tags
:


Semanal08week9

No comments:

Post a Comment