Tuesday, January 01, 2008

How Do I Go Forward in This New Year?

My favorite day of this so-called holiday season is January 2nd. If it were up to me we'd just cut the months of December, January and February and head straight back to Spring and Summer.

That's right, no holidays, no Valentine's day and I a'int too crazy about Saint Pat's day so maybe we could knock off a bit of March as well. I was looking for a video representation of how I feel and I think this sums it up pretty well.



Yeah, I'm not proud of any resemblance to Dr. Smith. Once I get going through the year I'm fine and the closer to the warm times I feel I can do dang near anything. Or think I can.

As usual there are going to be some changes. Some for the good and some I can see are going to be life challenging.

I will say that life is not a dress rehearsal so if there is something that you want to do for the love of life get on with it. It is okay to incubate an idea but trust yourself to make it happen. Find folks that support your dream and do something while you can.

Why the shift from the negative to the positive? Well, a friend of mine wound up in the hospital with a possible heart attack. If that happens to me and I don't make it I want to know before I pass over that I did what I said I would do. That I made every effort to live the life I decided I wanted to experience.

So I may be internally screaming into the new year but on the other side I'm ready to go foward. I hope that you find reason to do the same.

For more information about Lost In Space or any of the Irwin Allen Productions like Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea or Land of the Giants visit http://www.iann.net.

For more information on Lost In Space visit the office site www.lostinspacetv.com

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant clip.
    I hope the New Year treats you well and you encounter no heart attacks of any kind or any need to scream on the outside.
    Yours is the kind of resolution I like. "To live the life I decided I wanted to experience".
    Good luck!
    Great to meet you in 2007. Hope to do so again in 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete