Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cantor Esther Leon - Day 7

Sometimes you can't get it right. I wanted this to be perfect because it was a perfect moment in real life.



Click To Play Windows Media Video
Click To Play QuickTime Video

When I got home there were things wrong, sun flares, my zigzags and hand tremors that views as shimmies. I tried to fix it but at some point I gave up and time moved on.

It seems ok now, not as bad as I thought. And maybe it is time to add this voice to counter some of the cruelty running around as political commentary. I mention no names, insert your own breathing pejorative windbag here. This is my contribution to day 7 of NaVloPoMo.


Vlogger Icon for National Vlog Post Month

nablo07.90x33

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment and I look forward to meeting you at the winnies!

    I really enjoyed the first 1/3 of this video the most, but I always love stories, especially those pertaining to history.

    ReplyDelete