Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mywaves Customer Experience - Pixelodeon 2007

I feel funny writing this. I just purchased a talk/text messaging cell phone this weekend. I don't like cell phones. I've made a total of one call. I really don't like them when people attempt to dial as they drive as I am crossing the street with a solid green light.

I do like that N93 cell phone that Rupert uses for Twittervlog, however Americans currently cannot buy that cell phone. That is more video camera envy more than anything having to do with cell phones.





But I'm taking one step at a time. Attending Susan's session has opened my mind to some of the possibilities of positive usage. In this next video Susan Cashen talks about the customer side of the experience of using Mywaves.com.

One of the things I like about it is the "private channels" where the user can control the privacy level of the content. I can sense that a few folks are gonna get busted because they didn't take the time to read the freaking instructions on partitioning their inflammatory content.

No comments:

Post a Comment