Friday, November 24, 2006

Cinematize for Video Extraction

I always like to check out what the high tone videographic folks are up to so I took old faithful to the Los Angeles Digital Video Expo. David from Miraizon was gracious to talk with me about Cinematize.


Being the software junkie that I am I had to stop and asked questions. I am considering getting a hard drive camcorder but I can't quite make up my mind. I don't want to buy a headache to export, that is what is slowing me down now with a tape based system.

For those of you that have DVD Camcorders or are thinking about buying the JVC Hard Drive brand of camcorders you might be interested in this product. It makes it easier to extract your stuff and then convert it into various formats that you need.

The program is not that expensive and is available to Mac and PC users. If you might be interested in this product the scoot on over to http://www.miraizon.com/products/cine2features.html

No comments:

Post a Comment