Saturday, September 17, 2005

The-Hold: poetry, prose, art, multimedia

It is funny. A week ago, Zadi Diaz and I had a brief discussion about making contact with poets or trying to find them to share videoblogging skillls with poets.

And by poets I mean anyone who choses to present themselves as poets; text, written word, audio, visual, the whole range of the craft.

I know some of them would be interested. It is on my to do list to seek them out.

http://the-hold.blogspot.com is a blog portal that is hosting some of the new found work in blogs and web sites. These are poets using audio blogging, podcasting, video blogging, vloging, videocasting and all the other words that discribe personal media production.

Make so and go with the flow.

1 comment:

  1. hey Gena! Nice find. Thanks for sharing. I have to make more poetry posts... love it. :)

    ReplyDelete