Monday, June 27, 2005

Stoop Video Debut - Lunch Dibs

You know how you have this camera in your purse and your walking around and all of the sudden there is a photo video opportunity. Some of my co-workers crossed the street cuz they thought it didn't have anything to do with them. These are the people who always follow the rules.

I, however, saw what they did not see, vanilla ice cream wrapped in chocolate. There are no rules when it comes to a woman and free ice cream. Which I did not eat, but passed on to those same co-workers who only got one piece instead of six.

Trick Out Dibs Car

I bring to you my first true entry into video blogging, or vlogging or whatever is being denounced by main stream media this week. It is in Windows Media Video format, just about a minute long. This might open in a second window. Click the picture and enjoy.

1 comment: