Tuesday, May 24, 2005

From Sea To Shining Sea – Image America With Camera Phone

Robert Clark is taking pictures with a Sony Ericsson 5710a 1.3 megapixel cell phone. With sponsorship from Sony Ericsson and American Photo Magazine, he will travel the U.S. and Canada. The images are posted in a flash animation gallery.

Being a worker drone, I envy his ability to just go and see huge chunks of this country. I'll guess I will compensate by trying to cover my own backyard a bit better (with a full digital camera) but he does have some nice images.

Robert Clark is a professional photographer, you can visit his main web site. I imagine he has the kind of camera equipment I would dream of owning. He has the credentials to shoot for National Geographic, Newsweek, and Time magazines.

To cross the country to take photos with a cell phone just amazes me. If I am not careful, I might catch a bit of that road trip fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment