Friday, May 27, 2005

Crazy For You - Zefrank

Zefrank. Where do I begin with this guy? Is he an artist? A designer? A futurist? A nut job? A visionary? A sensory explorer? Does he empty the contents of his head for public consumption?

Never mind. I'll start at the beginning. On his web site, there are choices. You can watch videos, play games, read manifestos, or just click a link to see what happens.

The first one that I selected was "How to Dance Perfectly." The poor soul. Rhythm he has not. I laughed when I wasn't gasping for air. You can try his steps at home but for the love of humanity do not attempt to perform any of them in public.

Then I checked out "Supahbad." It is fascinating in a train wreck sort of way. If I told you that this guy mouthed the words to James Brown's Super Bad it wouldn't do it justice. It is more like someone put on a very cool suit that his body or in this case, his head could not contain.

Not everything is funny or meant to be entertaining. If you need to bust out of L7 then this is the guy for you. If you don't know what L7 is don't worry about it, your fine. But check Ze out anyway. Ride the pony - http://www.zefrank.com

No comments:

Post a Comment