Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Fermenting and Maybe Letting Go

I do like the mini docs from the New York Times; quiet intimate views of real people trying to make their way in the world.


I sometimes like to imagine that I would become a back to nature homesteader. The reality is that it takes a hell of a lot of work. There isn't anything romantic about it but the landscape, sky and trees.

Everything else requires hard labor and love.

But I do like the lack of people. The earth and sky. The quiet.

Then I remember the few times I was in the country I got kinda itchy after two weeks. There is a part of me that needs city life too. Still, I envy this man. He lives as both and maybe, maybe it is possible to have both in one lifetime.


Speaking of letting go there is a new episode of the Anxiety Road Podcast; this one is on music tricks to nip an attack and a breath game for iOS and Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment