Saturday, August 16, 2014

So There Might Be One Thing More Missing

This is a weird day. I have chores to do. I want to create something but all I got is cement in the brain. I'm looking for escapism and I am finding it.




Maybe I shouldn't be looking. Maybe I should. So much to do and yet not really.

Damn it to hell.

I have un-articulated hurt and pain and I have to find a way for it to come out. Making something would help but I have to figure out what and how.

So I watch videos from creative people and go, "Hmm, maybe I should go by some toilet paper or soap powder."

"Maybe I should hunker down and write something brilliant that would cause people to go "Ah, see that is what I'm talking about, clarity of vision."

No, I shouldn't On account I never have. Not intentionally.

I'll be fine. I just have to choose between buying toilet paper and being brilliant.

This might take a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment