Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Latest News - Poem by Don Kingfisher Campbell

A few years ago I recorded some of the San Gabriel Valley Poets. Wouldn't mind doing it again but life changes have dictated a re-allocation of time and resources. I have a lot of video that I can't re-post because I've lost contact with many of the poets.

I have some verbal permissions; some on video but mostly by mouth. I should have had folks sign a card or something but such is life. Live and learn.


Anyway, this is a poem by the main dude of poetry around the SGV and parts beyond. It is a poem I believe was recorded in 2012 or early part of 2013.

For more information about Don you can check out his YouTube channel or visit http://dkc1031.blogspot.com

Hmm,  I know have some CalOkie videos; need to dig them out as soon as I find the right pile of DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment