Sunday, March 27, 2011

Poetry In Plain Sight - Nick Barrett

Yes, I've been a little slow on the uploading. I'm sorry. This is my way of making amends. First up is Nicholas Barrett and his poem is called Mercy Tree.



For more info check out http://sgvpq.blogspot.com

It is the life/time thing again. I almost bought an iTouch 4th Generation this weekend. I could record and edit via iMovie on the bus and upload as soon as I walked in the door. I couldn't bring myself to do it. $299 and I still would have had to buy a protective case, a mount to steady the iTouch4G and $5 for the iMovie app.

Every time I watch stuff from Majek Pictures it makes me crazy. They have a web series shot on an iPhone4G and have begun editing the video via the iPad2. Sigh.

I almost talked myself into doing it but I just knew that I'd step on it or break it. It is so small. The good news is that I found out from Tom Merritt at TWIT.tv that the older Wi-Fi model is selling for $349. You have to dig for it at the Apple site but that would make more sense.

Except it doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment