Friday, March 05, 2010

Smilling Faces on the Finally Friday Freakout

I have a need to let the Funk flag fly high this week. This is another group I have loved but have never seen perform until now.

With much love and affection for those of us that were ready to beam aboard the Mothership 30 years ago, this is The Undisputed Truth.



I am going to take myself off the grid. Very long week at the Salt Mine. Nothing bad happened it just that it was a long time between Monday and Friday. I need a road trip or something. I need to re-invent myself yet again.

I have been traveling through this excellent web site about creativity. There are activities, concepts and tools to use to jump start inspiration. Some of the concepts I don't understand. Some I get right away. So much to learn, not near enough time.

But my eyes say no more computer for today. Must respect the peepers.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment