Monday, October 19, 2009

National Novel Writing Month Coming Up

Yeah, I'm gonna get right on that as novel soon as we can confirm that 36 hour day that start on Friday afternoons. I got a couple of books in me but I can honestly tell you not a one of them will see the light of day this year.

It ain't gonna happen. But for those of you game enough to get pump happy with the words, well, I salute you.

From a distance cuz somebody needs to cheer you folks along the route. In case you hadn't heard it is coming around once again in November. Yep, November 1st is National Novel Writing Month.

This is Chris introducing the members of the team:



So whether you are a lead and wood pulped scratcher or a keyboard jockey blessings and happy communion with 50,000 or more words that you will transform into stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment